Oct 28, 2010

Why does life have to go by at record speed? I wish for one minute i could slow down and enjoy it! It's flying by before my eyes and i can't seem to slow it down....Next week leah will be turning 5 and JJ will be turning 1! It hardly seems possible but it is! Let's see if i can recap a little of what has been going on with me. I went home to Va. for my Grandmother's 90th birthday, which was amazing. I miss seeing my family sooo much. My grandmother has been pretty sick ever since then and has been moved to extended care. My sister is amazing and the best caregiver to grandmother i could ever ask for. She keeps those nurses in line over there and one day she will make the best nurse herself and people will be lucky to have her care for them! On this side of the world my life seems to be going at record pace. i teaching at jazzercise quit a bit and i really enjoy it. trying to keep up with my kids seems nearly impossible. they are growing and maturing so quickly. my mother in law is back in the hospital. they are still trying to figure out what is going on with her. so say your prayers for her and my grandmother! i could go on for days about details on the kids, but that would take days and i have to get going on my day :)

No comments: